Adobe Reader is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files. Adobe Reader® software lets you view, print, and search PDF files on a variety of devices and operating systems with faster launch time and real-time zooming and panning.
You can use Adobe Reader to read, interact with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files generated by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat® family of products, Adobe Photoshop® Album, and more. Acrobat Reader also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online. And when enabled by Acrobat Professional authors, you can now leverage robust commenting tools and actively participate in document reviews.
Enhance interaction with PDF Portfolios
– PDF Portfolios provide easier navigation when you work with multiple PDF documents and other document types. Portfolios also enable you to work with a collection of materials such as drawings, e-mail messages, spreadsheets, and videos as a single file, which makes distribution, storage, retrieval, and collaboration easy for end users.
Work with Acrobat.com
You can go directly into Acrobat.com (beta), an exciting new set of online services from Adobe, to perform common tasks, such as:
- Create up to five Adobe PDF files
- Share and store documents on the web
- Create and collaborate on a document in Adobe Buzzword®
- Easily share your screen using Adobe ConnectNow
You can also help colleagues, clients, and partners get on the same page at the same time with the ability to conavigate documents. Simply use Acrobat.com services to enable collaboration on a PDF file, and then distribute the PDF file and walk recipients through it in real time by controlling their page view.
As an added convenience, Acrobat.com leverages Adobe AIR™, so you can interact with Acrobat.com from your desktop as well. Acrobat.com on Adobe AIR is a small application that is included with your download of Adobe Reader 10.
Interact directly with Adobe Flash® software
– Adobe Reader can natively display rich media content, enabling a new level of end-user interaction.
Realize more secure document workflows
– Better protect documents, forms, and drawings by leveraging Adobe LiveCycle® ES and Adobe Acrobat® software. Whether you want digital signatures for authenticity and integrity or document rights management for confidentiality, authorization, and accountability, Adobe Reader is the perfect solution.
Get more done with a simplified user interface
– View information more precisely and efficiently with the Adobe Reader user interface. Choose the reading mode to fit more content on the screen or the two-up mode to view page spreads without excess space in the middle. Zoom in, pan over, or leverage the loupe feature to take a closer look.
Search single or multiple PDF files
– Find and retrieve any PDF document or a phrase within a document in a matter of seconds. Search for words in page content, annotations, bookmarks, form fields, or document metadata within any PDF file on a local computer.
Complete forms online as well as offline
– Enable customers to confidently act on information — filling, saving, and electronically submitting forms.
Leverage CAD and geospatial functionality
– CAD designs or geospatial maps that have been converted to PDF offer Adobe Reader users access to CAD features, such as dimensions, or map features, such as longitude and latitude, for powerful collaboration and interaction.
System requirements :
- Intel® 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit) or Service Pack 2 (64 bit); Windows Server® 2003 (with Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 260MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×576 screen resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Note: Microsoft Update KB930627 is required for both Windows XP SP2 64 Bit and Windows Server 2003 SP2 64 Bit.
Download – Tải về | 35.08 MB